Children’s Surgical Associates (CSA) offers priority consideration for consultants and referrals from physicians. This means your patients are seen by Dr. Stovroff promptly, often the same day; even for a routine diagnosis.
We take your reputation as seriously as our own. This makes the CSA Advantage an excellent way to enhance your standing with patients. For emergent and non-emergent conditions, you get an immediate expert opinion for all your surgical needs.
With our main office near Northside Hospital in Atlanta, CSA also offers several satellite locations in Canton, Marietta, Conyers, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Stockbridge and Newnan, so that we can provide you and your patients with convenience and peace of mind.
Dr. Mark Stovroff:
- University of Cincinnati Medical School
- University of Michigan Cancer Institute
- Fellowship – National Cancer Institute
- Fellowship – Children’s Hospital (Boston)
- Fellowship and Faculty – The Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Associate Professor – Morehouse School of Medicine
- Former Faculty – Emory University School of Medicine
- Specialist in laparoscopic surgery, chronic abdominal pain and chest wall deformities
Ellen Hamrick, BSN, MS, CPNP
Ellen was born in Newnan, Georgia, and received her undergraduate degrees from Samford University and Medical College of Georgia. She earned her Master’s degree from Georgia State University in 2009. She is certified as a pediatric nurse practitioner by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. She is a member of both the National Association and the Georgia Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Prior to joining Children’s Surgical Associates in 2010, Ellen worked as a registered nurse at the AFLAC cancer center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta for 8 years. Ellen is married and has 3 children, Molly, Riley and Benjamin.