Children’s Surgical Associates (CSA) offers priority consideration for consultants and referrals from physicians. This means your patients are seen by Dr. Stovroff promptly, often the same day; even for a routine diagnosis.
We take your reputation as seriously as our own. This makes the CSA Advantage an excellent way to enhance your standing with patients. For emergent and non-emergent conditions, you get an immediate expert opinion for all your surgical needs.
With our main office near Northside Hospital in Atlanta, CSA also offers several satellite locations in Marietta, Conyers, Lawrenceville, Stockbridge and Newnan, so that we can provide you and your patients with convenience and peace of mind.
Dr. Mark Stovroff:
- University of Cincinnati Medical School
- University of Michigan Cancer Institute
- Fellowship – National Cancer Institute
- Fellowship – Children’s Hospital (Boston)
- Fellowship and Faculty – The Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Associate Professor – Morehouse School of Medicine
- Former Faculty – Emory University School of Medicine
- Specialist in laparoscopic surgery, chronic abdominal pain and chest wall deformities
Farrah Patti is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. While originally from Daphne, Alabama, Farrah has made Atlanta her home since 2005, and she resides in Marietta with her husband and two daughters. She has enjoyed a career in healthcare for more than 13 years, completing her Bachelor of Science in nursing at The University of Alabama and Master of Science in nursing at Troy State University. She has worked at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Egleston in the Cardiac ICU. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. In her free time Farrah enjoys reading, exercise, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.